1. Why use an Infographic and what are they?
Information graphics or infographics simply depict information or data visually. This is nothing new and actually dates back before written language. Images like cave paintings, old maps, graphs, or the images in your high school texts books that you'll never remember. representations are nothing newAs the old saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words and it's true! They can be used to depict information, data, or knowledge in a clear and visual way. Not only are they informative, but they're entertaining for your audience.. They have been around for centuries, like maps Here are a few more reasons;
- To transmit, communicate, or pass on a message
- To display large amounts of information in a concise and compact way to be easily understood.
- To reveal the data or information, discover the cause-effect of relations, and general awareness.
- To periodically monitor the progression and evolution of a topic, essentially a timeline.
2. How will infographics help my business?
3. Do infographics have a good ROI?